Terms & Condition
The below agreement is between CVM Enterprises Pvt Ltd and you ( yourself or customer). The terms and conditions will come into effect when you order a product from our website www.nutrinelife.com and will be applicable to all office bearers, authors, publishers, staff and directors of the company manufacturing, storing, distributing or selling products.
- 1.Use of NutrineLife is not responsible for third party links or external sites linked to our website www.nutrinelife.com. We are not responsible directly or indirectly for any form of loss or damage caused by these external sites.
- 2.Indemnification as You agree to hold CVM Enterprises Pvt Ltd and its affiliates and directors harmless and free from any liability, claims or damages arising out of your use of the product mentioned on the site.
- 3.Warranty Disclaimer for any product by NutrineLife will not be under any circumstances held responsible for any language, notes, statements, opinions, efficacy or claim laid out on the website. We urge to you to seek professional help on health, financial and lifestyle information put up on the website.
- 4.Sales policy:- Price of the product doesn't include any government charges, taxes or duties related to sales, marketing, licensing, warehousing, distribution or shifting of the Goods.
- 5.Cancellation:- Due to the high demand for our superior grade products, we will unfortunately not be able to process cancellation requests. Please exercise caution in this regard when ordering.
- 6.Shipping:- While we normally take 4 to 10 days for ground shipping, we will not be under any circumstance be responsible for any delays by the manufacturer, shipping company or external reasons such as but not limited to customs, duties or incorrect postal address.
We understand your need for superior products from CVM Enterprises Pvt Ltd and make it possible for arranging the same for you. If you still receive a wrong product, we can arrange for no-questions asked 30-day money back policy on opened- unopened bottles. Please make sure to return all products if taken under an buy one get one free™ or any similar offer.
What it excludes?
- 1. The refund amount excludes any shipping charges, taxes, packaging and handling incurred during the original shipping of the product.
- 2. The refund will not be done if the product is damaged, spoiled or missing.
- 3. The refund will not happen if all the factors listed below is not taken into account
What would you need to do
- 1. Contact our sales team by writing a mail at email@example.com within 30 days to arrange fa or refund and getting return shipment address
- 2. Keep the original packaging, including additional items like promotional products, manuals, warranty documents, sealed devices
- 3. You would need to arrange the shipment of the product back to us and bear any charges towards the same.
- 4.We should receive the package within 30 days of the date of you receiving the package initially
- The refund amount will be in the form of a cheque drafted in the name of the person who ordered the product. It will be processed within 60 days of receiving the package back
The products have not been tested by Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The product is not meant to cure any illness or disease. Please consult your physician or doctor before taking these. The details presented on the website are meant for information only and are not diagnosis or symptoms of any particular physical or mental condition. No director, distributor, author or publisher can be held responsible for any way of the product is taken without the consent of a certified and qualified physician or healthcare practitioner. Furthermore, no guarantees are given as regards the performance of the product mentioned on the website. The FDA has neither verified the product nor has there been meticulous double binding lab testing been carried out to test whether the drug is particularly effective against a particular physical or mental condition
Dispute Resolution process
Your purchase of the product advertised on the website through any of its affiliates or distributors or through the site constitutes a binding agreement to the dispute resolution process. By agreeing to this agreement you agree to give up your right to approach a court of law and a right to jury trial when you purchase the product advertised on the website.
There cannot be under any circumstance any class action suit or purported representative suit brought forward by any person who purchased the product or on his or her behalf. The arbitrator, you or your legal representative cannot combine multiple legal cases against CVM Enterprises Pvt Ltd under the same jurisdiction or same class action. The arbitrator further cannot preside over any class action suit or representative proceeding against any staff, member, officer, director, seller, re-seller or distributor.
By agreeing to this dispute resolution process agreement you accept your understanding that you will file a claim against CVM Enterprises Pvt Ltd only in individual capacity and not as part of the plaintiff in a class action or representative proceeding. In case you do not agree to these terms and have already bought the product then you need to submit your opinion in writing and return the product as per the storeâ€™s policy.
What information is collected?
- 1. Zip code and address when asking for delivery information
- 2. Credit card number, expiry date, CVV number or checking account number
- 3. Cookies, server logs, IP address or browser information to identify which IP the request came through
- 4. Other sources such as external links to improve the personalization presented to you
When you provide these details to CVM Enterprises Pvt Ltd you no longer remain anonymous to us.
How is the information used?
- 1. To help make the site easier, better or faster for visitors to use
- 2. To help with our promotional and marketing efforts
- 3. To help resolve problems and disputes and enforce the terms and conditions
- 4. To help expand retail opportunities by involving other parties by way of direct mail, telephone calls and direct addresses to our marketing partners or third parties.
- 5. To help our editorial team, product team or marketing team to devise better promotional methods and advertising approaches to market the product effectively
- 6. To inform users of upcoming offers, discounts or deals or one or more products or when brought together in combination or bulk quantities.
By using this site and browsing through the web pages you agree to be contacted by Pure Garcinia, its affiliates, its marketing team or any third party even though your name may be a part of the do-not-call registry or an in-house registry.
These terms and conditions will be reviewed from time to time and can change without further notice. Your browsing on the website and ordering products from it will denote acceptance of the revised terms that undergo a change from time to time.
Your website may use the Terms and Conditions given below.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to CVM Enterprises Private Limited and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the CVM Enterprises Private Limited, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.nutrinelife.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither CVM Enterprises Private Limited nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if CVM Enterprises Private Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that CVM Enterprises Private Limited shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that CVM Enterprises Private Limited shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall CVM Enterprises Private Limited total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to CVM Enterprises Private Limited, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall CVM Enterprises Private Limited or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.