Who doesn’t want to improve health using home remedies? Of course, everyone wants to…!! And, what if we have something which is the solution for many problems? Then it’s like the cherry on the top!
Apple Cider Vinegar is the best solution for many health issues. Yeah... That’s right! It can help you in various ways. You can read about the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar on my other blog. Also, you can buy it online at Nutrinelife…
Now, I am going to tell you how to use Apple Cider Vinegar in your day to day life!
Before that let me tell you one thing, to get the health benefits of apple cider vinegar the most popular way is to drink it. But if you can’t stand the taste or smell then you are at the right place!
There are a number of ways you can add it to your diet creatively. From my point of view, Apple Cider Vinegar is the most versatile drink. While it can be used to benefit you in a number of ways you have to ensure that you are using a top quality product to reap all the benefits.
Let’s Get started…
6 Uses of The Best Apple Cider Vinegar
1.Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair:
ACV is used for a number of home remedies from soothing a sore throat to improving the health of your hair and skin.
Tip: Spray some Apple Cider Vinegar to your hair with water added to it. And See the difference it makes!
Show off your Shiny and tangle free hair all the day!
P.S. – Use this after shampooing. It will give better results (Don’t forget to thank me afterward)
2. Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Skin
There are plenty of uses! (we will see only two of them here!)
Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Pimples and acne:
Did the pimple trouble you again? Seriously, it makes us mad (whether you are a girl or a boy, it makes no difference..)
Next time when it hits you, be prepared with the guard of Apple Cider Vinegar!! Here is the way to do it
- Make a diluted solution of ACV
- Use the ratio of 3(Water):1 (ACV)
- Apply directly to your acne and wait for the magic to happen! (It won’t happen immediately. Be Patient)
Apple Cider Vinegar helps us to fight back with the pimples. It will cure your acne naturally i.e. without any medicine.
Use Apple Cider Vinegar in a Face Pack:
Well, The other use of Apple Cider Vinegar for skin involves the use of ACV in your face packs! Now, Say Goodbye to all those costly Face packs and prepare your own face pack at Home! (Indeed, it is worthy)
- Take 1 tablespoon Multani mitti aka Fuller’s clay.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in it.
- Add sufficient water to make it a paste.
- Apply to your skin and rest for 15 - 20 mins
You can see the glowing skin in the mirror. Tap your back for this face pack! Now, get noticed everywhere you go! Let everyone ask you what you did to look so gorgeous or handsome
Pro tip: Wash your face with a cold water so it closes the pores of the skin.
P.S: You can add 1 tsp. of honey also if you want
3.Using ACV in Smoothies :
Till now, you have read only about the use of Acv for hair and Skin. But to your surprise, it can be used in your diet smoothies also. It will help you to lose weight faster. Moreover, it gives you an additional kick of energy.
Without wasting a single minute, I am giving you one Smoothie’s recipe. In the Same way, you can add ACV in other ones.
- Get ½ cup of watermelon slices and crush it in a crusher or a blender
- Add ½ cup of water to it
- Add 2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to the mixture
- Add ½ tablespoon of honey
- Blend it again to make a perfect smoothie
Give it a try and Let me Know in the comment section.
P.S: If 2 tablespoons of ACV is too much for you at first you can try a smaller amount and increase it as you get used to the taste
We often tend to have salads as our diet food. Normally we use balsamic vinegar. But now onwards, be sure to use ACV. It can be a substitute for balsamic vinegar in your homemade salad dressings.
Add some zip to your cucumber salad with this recipe.
- Chop or dice 2 cups of cucumbers
- Add 2 tbsp. Chopped onions
- Add ½ cup of mayo
- Then Add 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- And finally, Add salt and pepper to taste.
Ahha... I am tempted now to have it ! Just try this out and post a photo of yours with it.
5. Combination of Tomato Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar
Whoa, Whoa Whoa….
This will surely go hand in hand. If you have not tried this then I suggest you try and you will get to know why I am forcing you.
Jazzed Up Tomato Juice:
- Add 1 tbsp.of ACV to your tomato juice to give it some zing without the alcohol content.
6. As a Digestive Tonic
We often end up having digestion problem some other day. Now ACV is to your rescue!
Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic:
- Get 1 tbsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add 1 cup of water to it
- Add 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Add an inch of fresh ginger
- You can add 1 tbsp. of honey also for the taste.
And drink it. It will find you really effective for digestion
Here are other Apple Cider Vinegar Uses:
- As a post-workout recovery to help fight the buildup of lactic acid, add 1 tbsp. to your water after a workout. This is also good for a liver detox and for boosting metabolism as well.
- As a throat soother, you can combine equal parts of ACV and water and use this as a gargle.
In order to receive the above benefits and more, you must choose the best apple cider vinegar. The best ACV will be raw, unfiltered, unprocessed and unpasteurized with the mother. NutrineLife gives you the best, raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar. Buy Today and let us know the benefits you found out!